Welcome, dear friends!

Becky

Aug 8, 2007, 11:55:03 AM8/8/07
to ASU English - Sichuan University
So glad to be here, a lovely place where different ideas and life
could crush and fuse, where I could make friends with interesting
people from the other part of the earth. Life here in China is
different from that in America, but the culture of this ancient
country is amazing, if you could only follow the footsteps of
Confucius, Daoism, and the mysterious minority cultures in Tibet,
Yunnan, Yangshuo, and so on. In a more and more globalized world, the
ancient culture faces a breeze from the outside, and becomes more
vivid and lively after the wakening from a long-time hibernation.In a
word, as a Chinese student, I am eager to learn more about literature,
culture and other things of America, which I consider is more vividly
depicted and revealed here in discussion and communication rather than
merely from books and films. Welcome to join us here!