Hello,everyone !

Chris

Sep 25, 2007, 5:20:46 AM9/25/07
to ASU English - Sichuan University
Hello,everyone.I am a student from Shandong University at Weihai.I am
very glad to be invited to join this group!My major is English and I
think talking with all of you will help me a lot .Iam really
interested in America.I want to know more about it's culture and
customs.
Maybe some of you have seen the pictures which Neal took last
term in our class.We looked great,won't we?

Neal Lester

Sep 25, 2007, 1:29:55 PM9/25/07
to asu-english-sic...@googlegroups.com

hele...@163.com

Oct 13, 2007, 2:19:12 AM10/13/07
to asu-english-sic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,Doctor,I just got the news that Professor Paul Morris would come to SCU to give a lecture about creating nonfiction writing.I am expecting it eagerly!And I must can learn a lot from this lecture.Besids,I will participate more in the discussion of this project from now on !

?2007-09-26?"Neal Lester" <neal....@asu.edu> ???

LOGO ????????????????
??????????????

Neal Lester

May 12, 2008, 3:25:36 PM5/12/08
to asu-english-sic...@googlegroups.com

Please let us know how you are doing after the earthquake. We are very worried and concerned about what’s happened there.

hele...@163.com

May 15, 2008, 8:18:08 PM5/15/08
to asu-english-sic...@googlegroups.com
 Thanks for your care! The teaching and living situation has already recovered although some teaching buidings and dorms have been damaged.Normal life is resuming.All the teachers and students are busy collecting for the disaster area and many volunteers have been sent there.Sincerely appeal for your help from all over the world!
 Thanks for the sencond time!

自信源自成熟 全新换代上市 东风雪铁龙新爱丽舍