回复:{ASU English - Sichuan University} Merry Christmas!

冰鱼

Dec 23, 2007, 3:36:01 AM12/23/07
to becky, asu english - sichuan university
Merry Christmas!

Dec 24, 2007, 8:32:01 PM12/24/07
to asu-english-sic...@googlegroups.com

在2007-12-23,"冰鱼" <5022...@qq.com> 写道:

快乐下载,赢取大奖!感受全新世界,感受新的生活!

家豪 张

Mar 6, 2008, 3:54:11 AM3/6/08
to asu-english-sic...@googlegroups.com
Hello,I am a college student in ShanDong University.I am glad to communicate with you in English.I think it is a good way to improve our English writing in this way .
Again,nice to meet you!

hele...@163.com 写道:

在2007-12-23,"冰鱼" <5022...@qq.com> 写道:
感受全新世界,感受新的生活!