읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Daniel Peterson

읽지 않음,
2011. 12. 7. 오후 6:17:1911. 12. 7.
받는사람 ASU CSE 494/598 Discussion group
Is there any recommended poster size? If not are there any standard
poster sizes?

ayan banerjee

읽지 않음,
2011. 12. 7. 오후 6:30:3911. 12. 7.
받는사람 asu-cse-494598-...@googlegroups.com
48 inches by 36 inches is standard.  However there are no recommended poster size.

Ayan

Dawne Flanagan

읽지 않음,
2011. 12. 10. 오후 8:03:5411. 12. 10.
받는사람 ASU CSE 494/598 Discussion group
In the beginning of the semester, a number of people ballparked the
price of a poster to about 40 or 50 dollars. I'm not finding the
printer who does it for that price. Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks,
Dawne

James

읽지 않음,
2011. 12. 10. 오후 8:16:2611. 12. 10.
받는사람 ASU CSE 494/598 Discussion group
As Dawne stated, we are having trouble finding a good price for the
poster. Here is what we have found so far:

Kinkos:
($7.17/sq ft)
$86 for 48''X36''
$43 for 36''X24''

Staples:
(Won't do 48''X36'')
$47.99 for 36''X24'' on photo paper
$41.99 for 36''X24'' on standard paper

Considering the price, we are going for the 36''X24''. Although, we
have already created the poster for the 48''X36'' aspect ratio, so
really our poster will be 32''X24'' to make sure things till look
right.

If anyone has any input/suggestions, we would appreciate it. Thanks.

Steven Osburn

읽지 않음,
2011. 12. 10. 오후 8:33:0811. 12. 10.
받는사람 asu-cse-494598-...@googlegroups.com
If you can get me a copy of your poster xx"X22" I can print it out for free... But I need it no later than tomorrow.

Steve

Steven Osburn

읽지 않음,
2011. 12. 10. 오후 8:35:1011. 12. 10.
받는사람 asu-cse-494598-...@googlegroups.com
I do have PhotoShop and I can resize it without loosing your content

Joseph Milazzo

읽지 않음,
2011. 12. 10. 오후 9:13:2111. 12. 10.
받는사람 asu-cse-494598-...@googlegroups.com
The MU has a place that does print for 50 dollars.

Joseph Milazzo
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달