Re: Digest for asu-cse-494598-discussion-group@googlegroups.com - 9 Messages in 1 Topic

Kalp Parikh

Sep 22, 2011, 8:19:21 PM9/22/11
to asu-cse-494598-...@googlegroups.com
    Hi Ayan,

    My availability: 10/1 10/2, 10/8 and 10/9

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 9:32 AM, <asu-cse-494598-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/asu-cse-494598-discussion-group/topics

    Ayan Banerjee <ayanban...@gmail.com> Sep 21 05:11PM -0700 ^

    please reply to this email with your availability over the next three
    weekends.

    We need to decide on extra classes on weekends to make up for travel
    plans.

    9/24 , 9/25, 10/1 10/2, 10/8 and 10/9 are the options.

    Please list your availability for these days.

    Ayan

    James Smith <jmsm...@gmail.com> Sep 21 05:15PM -0700 ^

    I can be available any of these days

    -James Smith

    --

    Shawn FitzPatrick <sdfi...@asu.edu> Sep 21 08:47PM -0700 ^

    My availability is pretty random. I don't work a set schedule but I usually
    do most of my work over the weekends and it takes a big chunk of my day to
    get down to campus and back. So technically anytime over the weekend works
    for me but I may be unable to make it.

    - Shawn FitzPatrick

    AMOL KOKJE <ako...@asu.edu> Sep 21 08:54PM -0700 ^

    any time of any weekend excpet for this weekend as I will be out of station.

    --
    Amol Kokje
    Graduate Student, Electrical Engineering

    Sunit Verma <sver...@asu.edu> Sep 22 12:15AM -0700 ^

    Hi Ayan,

    My availability: 10/1 10/2, 10/8 and 10/9

    --
    Regards,

    Sunit Verma

    Graduate Student
    Arizona State Univeristy

    Andrew Watson <aewa...@gmail.com> Sep 22 12:18AM -0700 ^

    I cannot guarantee any weekends.

    Priyanka Bagade <pba...@asu.edu> Sep 22 07:52AM -0700 ^

    I will be available any of these weekends.

    --
    Priyanka Bagade

    Joseph Milazzo <Joseph....@asu.edu> Sep 22 08:55AM -0700 ^

    I am not available 10/8 or 10/9.

    Joseph Milazzo

    Tim Gostony <datax...@gmail.com> Sep 22 09:28AM -0700 ^

    Can't really do weekends.

    On Sep 22, 2011, at 8:55 AM, Joseph Milazzo wrote:

--
Regards,
Kalp Parikh

Richard Heywood