Poster session and Demo

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ayan Banerjee

未讀,
2011年12月6日 下午4:56:412011/12/6
收件者:ASU CSE 494/598 Discussion group
Hi all,

The poster session will be in the Mezanine hall on December 12 th from
4:50 pm to to 6:40 pm.

That is the final exam schedule posted in the ASU exam schedule
calender https://students.asu.edu/final-exam-schedule.

You will be provided with easels to put up your posters and if
required you will also be provided with poster boards.

There are few tables for demos. So groups who will have demos please
email me back ASAP so that I can get an estimate of the number of
tables required to be set up.

Also for the final code review session groups please email me their
preferred date and time. The groups can only choose from Thursday Dec
08, Friday Dec 09, and Monday Dec 12 anytime after 10:00 am.

Ayan

Sunit Verma

未讀,
2011年12月6日 晚上10:53:062011/12/6
收件者:asu-cse-494598-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ayan,

We will require table for demo
--
Regards,

Sunit Verma

Graduate Student
Arizona State Univeristy

Michael Castaneda

未讀,
2011年12月7日 上午11:14:182011/12/7
收件者:asu-cse-494598-...@googlegroups.com
 We have a demo as well for the Mobile Manager.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息