NumFOCUS Survey: Understanding Our Contributors. We Value your Input!

Adrian Price-Whelan

May 23, 2021, 10:52:16 AM5/23/21
to astropy-core-maintainers, astro...@googlegroups.com, AstroPy Coordinators

Dear Astropy Contributors,

The Astropy Project is participating in a research project being conducted by NumFOCUS, our fiscal sponsorship organization. The research is looking into understanding the diversity, inclusion, and barriers to participation within NumFOCUS-sponsored projects and the wider open source community.

The survey will take about 15–20 minutes to complete. We would appreciate your responses by May 31, 2021.

The results of this survey will help NumFOCUS work closely with our projects to develop practices that will lead to project success around diversity, inclusion, and sustainability.

Click here to participate into the survey

Thank you for your participation !

- Adrian (for the The Astropy Project)

--
Adrian M. Price-Whelan
Flatiron Institute, NYC

Adrian Price-Whelan

May 28, 2021, 9:01:36 AM5/28/21
to astropy-core-maintainers, astro...@googlegroups.com, AstroPy Coordinators
Hi all,

Reminder: Please fill out the NumFOCUS contributor survey!

best,
Adrian