Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Lia Corrales

neprebran,
24. jun. 2021, 09:16:3024. 6. 21
do astro...@googlegroups.com
Job opportunity alert!

From: "Jaffe, Tess (GSFC-6601)" <tess....@nasa.gov>
Date: Friday, June 11, 2021 at 5:07 PM
Subject: HEASARC support scientist position

Hello,

Apologies if you receive this more than once because of my wish to disseminate it as broadly as possible.  Please also forward it on to anyone who might be interested.

At HEASARC we are looking to hire a support scientist to join the team and work on a number of interesting projects.  We are particularly looking for Python expertise, and other aspects of the job may include science platforms, Virtual Observatory standards and tools, tutorials, etc. depending on your interests.  Some time will be available for independent research.  We encourage applicants at all PhD+ levels.  Contact us if you have questions about this slightly unusual position.  The ad will be up on the AAS job register for two months;  see https://jobregister.aas.org/ad/499c4693.

Cheers,
Tess

- - - -

Dr. Tess Jaffe