Select a new time for astropy dev telecon

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Hans Moritz Guenther

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 10:40:44 AM (4 days ago) Sep 30
to astro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The astropy dev telecoms are monthly zoom calls open to all and provide a forum to talk about issues we are facing in developing, ask for help, or discuss PRs that seem to be stalled. Thus, it’s helpful if many people are available to join from time to time even if you can’t make it every month.

We're skipping dev telecon next week, since we just finished the coordination meeting.
However, as I do every year, I want to pull again to see when people are available.

Please fill out the poll for a typical month (we'll always do the first day of a month, e.g. the first Wednesday).
I accept responses till 10/10 and will then pick the new time for dev telecons from November on.


Moritz

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages