APE 24: Astropy Affiliated Packages with pyOpenSci

Pey Lian Lim

Oct 23, 2023, 9:31:40 AM10/23/23
to astropy-dev
Hi all,

APE 24 is proposed to revamp our Affiliated Package review process such that Astropy would be in partnership with pyOpenSci in this regard. Please leave comments at https://github.com/astropy/astropy-APEs/pull/87

Thank you,
Pey Lian

Pey Lian Lim

Jan 29, 2024, 2:41:36 PMJan 29
to astropy-dev
https://github.com/astropy/astropy-APEs/pull/87 is accepted (officially APE 22) -- tl;dr Astropy is partnering with pyOpenSci going forward for Affiliated review. Thank you all for those who contributed to the content and discussions.

Pey Lian Lim

Feb 2, 2024, 3:12:34 PMFeb 2
to astropy-dev

Pey Lian Lim

Mar 6, 2024, 1:27:30 PMMar 6
to astropy-dev
Astropy and pyOpenSci collaboration is ramping up nicely. Currently, I have a PR out to revamp our Astropy Affiliated webpage. If you are interested, please review https://github.com/astropy/astropy.github.com/pull/573 . Thank you!

Pey Lian Lim

Mar 20, 2024, 1:44:49 PMMar 20
to astropy-dev
Website is updated. Pre-APE 22 listing is now at https://www.astropy.org/affiliated/legacy.html .