Dev telecon, Tuesday next week at 11:00 AM Eastern = 15:00 UTC

Moritz Guenther

May 6, 2022, 12:02:08 PM5/6/22
to astro...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

we just finished the virtual coordination meeting yesterday, and while we discussed and decided many things there (see forthcoming email from the SOC with the link to the notes), we did not get to all the aspects that we typically address in the dev-telecons. Thus, we'd like meet at the regularly scheduled time

Tuesday May 10 at 11:00 AM Eastern = 15:00 UTC

https://zoom.us/j/94465601266?pwd=aldieHR3NGp2RlRnWEtZanlCaVgzZz09 Meeting ID: 944 6560 1266 Passcode: astropy!

A draft agenda is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15JSFh3OMF9Iz6ov3q_xxGO_BL8hRnuse4IMUrqEIvcg/edit?usp=sharing

Please add any additional points you have (which might not be much, given that we just finished the coordination meeting), for your convenience, I also copy below what is on the list right now:

It would be great if you find a few minutes to look at the links before the meeting so that we can have an informed discussion.

See you next week,

Moritz