Coco suggested Brett Morris and Brett Graham as new maintainers

Moritz Guenther

May 22, 2023, 12:18:44 PM5/22/23
to astro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we want to suggest to add

- Brett Morris as maintainer astropy.nddata:
https://github.com/astropy/astropy.github.com/pull/540

- Brett Graham as maintainer for asdf-astropy:
https://github.com/astropy/astropy.github.com/pull/537

Both have contributed significantly and are ready to step up. Thanks so
much for your commitment and help in running the Astropy Project!

As per APE0 [1] we will leave the PRs open for 2 weeks; you can comment
on the PRs or reach out to coordi...@astropy.org with any comments,
concerns, or suggestions.

Yours,

Moritz

(for the Coco)

[1]
https://github.com/astropy/astropy-APEs/blob/main/APE0.rst#responsibilities-and-authority

Moritz Guenther

May 22, 2023, 12:39:39 PM5/22/23
to astro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

and one more:

We want to suggest to add

- Ole Streicher as general maintainer for the astropy core package:
https://github.com/astropy/astropy.github.com/pull/541

Ole has contributed significantly  in the that and it'll help us all for
him to have write access and be able ot merge PRs. Thanks so much for