Next developer telecon: January 6th, 11 am EDT

1 view

Moritz Guenther

Jan 3, 2023, 11:53:43 AM1/3/23
to astro...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

following the poll [1] for scheduling the next dev telecons, our new time is Friday 11 am EDT (=19:00 Central European time, 18:00 British time, ...).

That means that our next telecon will be in this week; I apologize for the short notice, but I do want to get into a regular schedule again and not just arbitrarily skip a month. All are welcome to attend!

I have not yet figured out how to add events to the astropy calendar but will do so in the next few days.
So far, nobody has requested to be "invited" using the Google calendar feature [2], so please remember to add this to your own calendar's yourself.

Connection information:

https://zoom.us/j/94465601266?pwd=aldieHR3NGp2RlRnWEtZanlCaVgzZz09

Please add any items to discuss to the agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15JSFh3OMF9Iz6ov3q_xxGO_BL8hRnuse4IMUrqEIvcg/edit#

The current agenda is copied below for convenience.

Yours,

Moritz

Current agenda:

2023-01-06 (11:00 am EST)

Attendees:

Agenda:

[1] https://www.when2meet.com/?17939612-TO9GF

[2] from https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/astropy-dev/c/ZKkXA_e61bk : In addition to emails to astropy-dev, some people expressed interest to be personally invited through the Google calendar "invite" feature so that the event shows up on their personal / work calendars. If you want that, add your email to the list on the top of [3] and meeting organizers will copy it into the astropy calendar to send you a calendar invitation in addition to the normal invites on astropy-dev / slack.

[3] https://docs.google.com/document/d/15JSFh3OMF9Iz6ov3q_xxGO_BL8hRnuse4IMUrqEIvcg/edit?usp=sharing

William Jamieson

Jan 3, 2023, 12:10:10 PM1/3/23
to astropy-dev
Could someone update the astropy calendar to reflect this change?