Talk opportunity -- reply if interested

Matt Craig

Feb 7, 2022, 11:49:08 AM2/7/22
to astropy-dev
Hi,

The CoCo was contacted by the folks who organize the Austin Python Meetup about giving a virtual talk on May 11.

If you would be interested in giving this talk (I anticipate it will be informal) please reply to this email and I 'll get you in touch.

Thanks,
Matt Craig

PS I meant to send this ~2 months ago, so if you are able to reply by next Monday that would be awesome.

Suyog Garg

Feb 7, 2022, 10:37:30 PM2/7/22
to astro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is Suyog. I worked on the CDS/MRT format writer for Astropy during GSoC 2021.
If possible, it would be great to present a talk on this work.

Please let me know further details.

Thanks and regards,
Suyog.