Late publication of Bulletin A

Pey Lian Lim

Apr 4, 2024, 6:26:00 PMApr 4
to astropy-dev

(Re-posting as it was sent to a different list. FYI,)

Hello EOP User,

You’re receiving this email because you’re on our list of users who requested updates about late or missing IERS RS/PC products. Today’s Bulletin A product (Vol XXXVII, Issue 14) was published about 2 hours behind schedule, at 21:32 ET. There are no problems with the product, and it can be found in the usual location at https://maia.usno.navy.mil/ser7/ser7.dat . We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

EOP Combination and Prediction Branch

Earth Orientation Department

U.S. Naval Observatory

Pey Lian Lim

Apr 5, 2024, 11:21:35 AMApr 5
to astropy-dev

(Re-posting as it was sent to a different list. FYI.)

Hello EOP User,

As a consequence of yesterday’s late publication of the IERS Bulletin A product, it appears that the line for the first EOP prediction day (April 5, 2024) was mistakenly omitted from the Bulletin, and that the prediction days incorrectly extended one day further than intended (to April 5, 2025). This has been corrected, and an amended copy of the Bulletin A has been released. It can be found in the usual location at https://maia.usno.navy.mil/ser7/ser7.dat . We apologize for any inconvenience.