Astropy Dev Telecon: Next Monday (Sept 20)

8 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Adrian Price-Whelan

ulæst,
13. sep. 2021, 08.23.3013.09.2021
til astro...@googlegroups.com, AstroPy Coordinators, astropy-core-maintainers
Hi all,

The next Astropy developer telecon will be next Monday, September 20, at 9:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 16:00 UTC / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST. I will send another reminder on Monday morning.

Running notes / agenda: (please add agenda items!)
We will use the same running notes document as we have used in the past:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15JSFh3OMF9Iz6ov3q_xxGO_BL8hRnuse4IMUrqEIvcg/edit#
Please feel free to add agenda items or discussion points to the document!

Zoom information:
https://zoom.us/j/94465601266?pwd=aldieHR3NGp2RlRnWEtZanlCaVgzZz09
Meeting ID: 944 6560 1266
Passcode: astropy!

best,
Adrian

--
Adrian M. Price-Whelan
Flatiron Institute, NYC

Adrian Price-Whelan

ulæst,
20. sep. 2021, 08.00.5020.09.2021
til astropy-dev, AstroPy Coordinators, astropy-core-maintainers
A reminder that we will have a dev telecon today in ~4 hours -- see the announcement below for Zoom information and a link to the running notes.

The ~monthly dev telecons are a venue for Astropy project maintainers and contributors to check in and discuss project-wide topics. Please feel free to add items to the agenda or edit items to raise points for discussion!

best,
- Adrian
--
Adrian M. Price-Whelan (he / him)