Astropy Roadmap 2024 - Seeking Community Input

C.E. Brasseur

May 15, 2024, 11:25:58 AMMay 15
to astropy-dev

Hi  everyone,

At the anual Astropy Coordination Meeting we will be updating the Astropy Roadmap, both to recognize what progress has been made and to add/revise goals as needed.

In aide of this task we are soliciting community input using this github issue.

The issue will be open for commenting until the start of the Astropy Coordination meeting on June 10.

The current Astropy Roadmap can be viewed here.

The  community input will be used to draft the next iteration of the Roadmap, after which there will be another opportunity for community comment before official adoption.

Thanks!

-Clara