Beryl Kanali: Unveiling the Astropy Community Survey Results!

Pey Lian Lim

Feb 13, 2024, 7:59:38 PMFeb 13
to astropy-dev
Reposting from Slack, originally posted by Beryl Kanali. (Thanks, Beryl!)

We are excited to share the results of the recent Astropy Community Engagement Survey! Over 90 of you shared your valuable insights, and we are eager to reveal what we learned.

What's Inside:
  • Community: Uncover the demographics, experience levels, and primary uses of Astropy by our diverse members.
  • Engagement and participation: Explore preferred communication channels, satisfaction with current engagement options, and areas for improvement.
  • Contribution: Identify barriers to participation, discover suggestions for enhancing the contribution experience, and gain insights from developers. ️
  • Recommendations: Look at what our community members think can help improve Astropy.

We are grateful for your participation and are committed to using your feedback to make Astropy an even better experience for everyone.

Pey Lian Lim

Feb 13, 2024, 8:00:34 PMFeb 13
to astropy-dev
And from Jonah Duckles:  Issues can be filed for typos and report comments to the OM team here: https://github.com/orgmycology/astropy_report