Re: [astroml-general] incompatibility of astroML with sklearn v0.2

Message has been deleted

Brigitta Sipocz

Jan 15, 2019, 7:21:30 PM1/15/19
to Shantanu, astroML-general
Hi,

We have released the 0.4rc1 release candidate last week that should be compatible with the latest version of the dependencies. Could you please try and pip install it, and get back to us in case you run into any issues?
(pip install --pre astroML)

The plan is to get the final release out very soon.

Cheers,
 Brigitta

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 01:04, Shantanu <shn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,
its not clear to me whether the changes are visible to the  astroML. The latest version  of astroML which I downloaded using pip (0.3) is still using GMM from sklearn.
Is there going to be an updated version of astroML (which one can download using pip) . Could someone clarify when the official version of astroML will be upgraded  or it can be upgraded using github?
Many thanks