Failed to build kdtree while making index files

Swagat Bordoloi

Apr 5, 2024, 1:13:12 AMApr 5
to astrometry
Dear Dustin,

I am in process of making custom fuv index files using UVIT as reference catalog. But I am getting the error saying the kdtree failed to build. Can you help me out here?

Error:

kdtree_internal.c:2155:kdtree_build_2_dss: Data, N, or D is zero
codetree.c:117:codetree_build: Failed to build code kdtree
build-index.c:129:step_codetree: codetree failed

Regards,
Swagat

Dustin Lang

Apr 5, 2024, 9:19:43 AMApr 5
to Swagat Bordoloi, astrometry
Hi,

You really need to provide more context for anyone to be able to understand what you are doing and what might be going wrong.

At the very least, you must include the full command you are running and the full log output printed before the error.

cheers,
dustin