Flags for positional error and tweak order

Aaron Lancaster

Mar 29, 2024, 11:59:39 AMMar 29
to astrometry
When using the solve_from_source_list function from the astroquery.astrometry_net module, you can include the optional arguments 'positional_error' and 'tweak_order'. Are there equivalent flags that can be used with the solve-field command in a local installation of Astrometry.net?

Thanks!
-Aaron

Dustin Lang

Mar 29, 2024, 12:01:55 PMMar 29
to Aaron Lancaster, astrometry
Try running "solve-field -h" to get the help text, and see if you can find them :)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dustin Lang

Mar 29, 2024, 12:57:13 PMMar 29
to Aaron Lancaster, astrometry
--pixel-error

On Fri, Mar 29, 2024 at 12:23 PM Aaron Lancaster <aaron.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Dustin! I found the tweak-order flag; but I'm not certain about the equivalent for 'positional_error'... would it be '--nsigma' or '--xscale'?

Message has been deleted