Accesați primul mesaj necitit

J C

necitită,
18 apr. 2023, 20:54:0918.04.2023
– astrometry
I am trying to upload multiple images to astrometry.net to determine RA and Dec of my images. However, I cannot submit multiple at once and download all the new image fits. Does anyone have any recommendations for this?

J C

necitită,
18 apr. 2023, 20:55:4218.04.2023
– astrometry
I have tried to upload as a compressed TAR and a GZ (and both) and it has not worked! The file is too big.

From: astro...@googlegroups.com <astro...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of J C <jmc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 8:54:08 PM
To: astrometry <astro...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Astrometry] HELP in Bulk Astrometry

I am trying to upload multiple images to astrometry.net to determine RA and Dec of my images. However, I cannot submit multiple at once and download all the new image fits. Does anyone have any recommendations for this?

Dustin Lang

necitită,
18 apr. 2023, 21:08:3618.04.2023
– J C, astrometry
Is using the API client an option for you?

client.py is a stand-alone script that lets you upload an image, wait for the result (-w) and download the new-image.fits (--newfits=filename.fits).

cheers,
dustin

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "astrometry" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/astrometry/MN2PR19MB3550EB2AA351CC532591264FF5629%40MN2PR19MB3550.namprd19.prod.outlook.com.

J C

necitită,
18 apr. 2023, 21:19:4918.04.2023
– astrometry
I dont know how Im afraid! Im a undergraduate and this is my first time using it!

Dustin Lang

necitită,
18 apr. 2023, 21:28:0918.04.2023
– J C, astrometry
How big are the individual images?
How many do you have to process?
You said "the file is too big" but what do you mean by that -- did the web service complain about the file? Or did it time out? Or what...?

cheers,
dustin

J C

necitită,
18 apr. 2023, 21:33:4018.04.2023
– Dustin Lang, astrometry
 50 images, each 65,000kb. If I put them all on a .tar.gz, it ends up being 2.4GB. It says Service Unavailable.