Which index files?

Pawel K

Oct 20, 2021, 3:32:05 PMOct 20
to astrometry
Hi,

I know it's explained in the documentation, but perhaps I am too stupid for this and somebody can help me with this.

I shoot with APS-C camera, using 2 lenses.
135mm and 70mm, being equivalent to 202.5mm and 105mm on full frame.

Which index files should I use? For now I have downloaded all of them, but I don't want to waste space on my computer.

Thanks in advance!

Dustin Lang

Oct 20, 2021, 3:57:05 PMOct 20
to Pawel K, astrometry
The important thing is how wide in degrees your images are.  You can either use camera math for that, or submit an example image to nova.astrometry.net and read off the results :)