Nina TPPA help please

Terrestrial

Oct 29, 2022, 5:35:15 PM10/29/22
to astrometry
NINA TPPA keeps on tellings me failed to plate solve retrying and takes the same image in the same place and when i turn off keep mount in currenct position it crashes into the mount i put the location correct ASTAP files and idk waht else can someone please help

Dustin Lang

Oct 29, 2022, 6:12:03 PM10/29/22
to Terrestrial, astrometry
Hi,
Do you know what the submission ID on nova.astrometry.net is?  If I can see what the image looks like I may be able to offer some advice.
cheers,
dustin

On Sat, Oct 29, 2022 at 5:35 PM Terrestrial <altoukhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
NINA TPPA keeps on tellings me failed to plate solve retrying and takes the same image in the same place and when i turn off keep mount in currenct position it crashes into the mount i put the location correct ASTAP files and idk waht else can someone please help

Dustin Lang

Oct 30, 2022, 10:02:17 AM10/30/22
to Terrestrial, astrometry
PS, for the NINA related things -- what it does when plate solving fails, anything to do with driving the mount -- you should really contact the NINA authors.

Dustin Lang

Oct 30, 2022, 10:03:36 AM10/30/22
to Terrestrial, astrometry
I see that example as solving successfully: