Unable to find index files

hamed-am

Aug 13, 2021, 1:28:27 AM8/13/21
to astrometry
Hello All

I recently installed astrometry.net on my ubuntu 20.

When trying to solve images it complies there are no index files. But I'm sure I have copied at least one of them into /usr/loca/astrometry/data directory, and edited the config file within /usr/local/astrometry/etc accordingly.

add_path /usr/local/astrometry/data

when running the code I get:

You must list at least one index in the config file (/etc/astrometry.cfg)

See http://astrometry.net/use.html about how to get some index files.

solve-field.c:518:run_engine engine failed.  Command that failed was:
  /usr/bin/astrometry-engine ./light.axy
 ioutils.c:567:run_command_get_outputs Command failed: return value 255

Could you please help on this?

Bests