[SpaceApps2022] Anyone participating with a project where AN is used? (this weekend)

Andreas Hornig

Oct 1, 2022, 9:53:47 AM10/1/22
to astrometry
Hi,

maybe a few here are interested in these kind of events:

This weekend NASA's SpaceApps Challenge is happening again, the world's biggest space and opensource hackathon.

I will participate and hope there is a project I can do involving satellite tracking :). I hope to see a few from here as well. If you take part, drop us a line here how to find you and join your project. It would be great to include AN in a project.

Best regards,

Andreas