add_path in astrometry.cfg

László Heller

Jan 3, 2022, 11:29:44 AM1/3/22
to astrometry
Hi!

Can be the value of add_path in the astrometry.cfg configuration file a relative path?

For example is the below valid?
add_path ../path1/data

BR,

Ladsi

Dustin Lang

Jan 3, 2022, 11:43:41 AM1/3/22
to László Heller, astrometry
Did you try?

László Heller

Jan 3, 2022, 11:48:12 AM1/3/22
to astrometry
Hi!

Yes, in the meantime I did and it seems it only accepts an absolute path.
Just to be sure I am asking whether this is the correct behavior?

BTW is there any other way to define a search path for index files other than the config file?

BR,

Ladsi

Dustin Lang

László Heller

Jan 3, 2022, 12:06:53 PM1/3/22
to astrometry
Hi!

OK, I also tried, and yes, a path relative to CWD works! Thanks for the tip!

BR,

Ladislav