Building local server with Docker.

AstroLad

Dec 23, 2021, 7:12:58 PM12/23/21
to astrometry
I'm trying to setup a local server using the Docker files and commands in the latest TGZ file. The solver image builds. The webserver refuses to build because of problems with Django. If I force Django version 3.2.10 in Dockerfile, it builds with hints and warnings. It will run if I add -v <path to data2 dir>:/data2 to the supplied command line. (I assume the index files go in /data2/nova where the log file is created.) But that's as far as it gets. AstroImageJ tries twice and gives up. Any ideas what to try next?
Message has been deleted