As many of you have noticed, the nova.astrometry.net
service is currently down. This is because a disk filled up. I have been promised more disk quota from the hosting service, but it hasn't come online yet.
I will post here when the service is back online.
Some statistics for your enjoyment.
In total we have 8.4 million submissions.
In August 2023:
- 205,000 submissions
- from 2,788 registered users
- 33,465 submissions from anonymous users
- 1.7 TB total submitted file size
- 8 MB average submitted file size
- 400 kB median submitted file size