Searching for my past uploads by content?

James van Scoyoc

Feb 22, 2023, 10:47:03 PM2/22/23
to astrometry
Is there a way to search my own past uploads by their content; e.g. a particular star, constellation, or DSO?  I took photos of the Moon-Jupiter conjunction, but the haze rolled in before I could get any background stars.    I could do a composite from an earlier photo, but I'll only do that if I have an image somewhere of the correct stars. Specifically, I'm looking for the region around the southern arm of Pisces.  It's too bad that Pisces isn't one of our bright, impressive constellations, or I would have keyworded it in Flickr the way I did with Leo, Cancern, Gemini, and Taurus.