Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Chloe Zheng

непрочитано,
26. 4. 2022. 17:15:4126.4.22.
– astrometry
Hi,

I've been using this code from Astroquery to solve my images, but I have not been able to use it anymore since the recent outage. Now it gives an error of 'Unable to log in to astrometry.net'. Was there any update on this example of code?

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 4.11.02 PM.png
(example code I got from here)

Regards,
Chloe

Dustin Lang

непрочитано,
27. 4. 2022. 10:31:0127.4.22.
– Chloe Zheng, astrometry
Hi,
Do you know if it is possible to make the astroquery code use the URL
rather than
?

Ie, use secure https, rather than http?

thanks,
dustin

Matt Craig

непрочитано,
27. 4. 2022. 10:54:4827.4.22.
– astrometry
That can get fixed -- thanks for opening the issue, Dustin!

Matt Craig

Dustin Lang

непрочитано,
27. 4. 2022. 11:02:0827.4.22.
– Chloe Zheng, astrometry
Hi,

Can you please try now?

The web server was redirecting all HTTP traffic to HTTPS, but when it does that, clients do not re-POST their request data, so then the web server sees an empty request.

I turned off HTTPS redirects for API calls for now.  I verified that the python client.py now works.

cheers,
--dustin

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 5:15 PM Chloe Zheng <xzh...@macalester.edu> wrote:
--