astrometry not working

Paulette Niemiec

Apr 28, 2022, 9:03:12 AM4/28/22
to astrometry
I've been attempting to upload files (images) all morning and it's not working properly. It just says: "Processing" and never says if its "failed" or "success" as usual. It just sits there processing. Anyone know why this is happening?

Dustin Lang

Apr 28, 2022, 10:13:43 AM4/28/22
to astrometry
Yeah, this was my mistake, I missed up the job processing during yesterday's filesystem upgrade.  It's working through the backlog, but it'll just take some time (it has 1700 jobs to process right now.)
Sorry for the trouble!
-dustin

Dustin Lang

Apr 28, 2022, 10:15:50 AM4/28/22
to astrometry
PS, if you are signed in, your jobs should start running more quickly.  The job processor chooses randomly one of the users waiting for a job, and processes one of that user's jobs.  All anonymous jobs go to the anonymous user.  Currently ~500 anonymous jobs queued.