Re: [Astrometry] Digest for astrometry@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Paul Leyland

May 24, 2022, 7:06:57 AM5/24/22
to astro...@googlegroups.com
Where is the solve-field binary installed?  /usr/local/bin is a common
place in my experience but it could be most anywhere. "sudo find / -name
solve-field -ls" will dig it out for you.

When you have found the directory in which it resides, ensure that is in
your $PATH.

Not saying this will cure your problem but it is a common gotcha.  Much
rarer is that the binary is not marked executable.

Paul