New Website for our Club!

Sambit Bikas Pal

Jan 23, 2010, 4:49:59 PM1/23/10
to astro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Have a look at the new website for our club- http://astro.iiserk.net
Kindly provide your valuable feedback!

The is a section "News" in the website where we plan to regularly post
updates about the activities of our club.

The "Stuff" section is currently empty. There we can upload things
like Meeting minutes, presentations etc. (In case someone has Prof.
SKD's presentation kindly send it to me).

There is also an external "Links" page which lists a few useful sites.
In case someone knows about some good resources on amateur astronomy,
please share it.

The "Members" page has been generated from the list of members who
have submitted the registration amount to the Treasurer.

--
Sambit Bikas Pal
MS 4th Year

Web: http://www.botcyb.org
OpenPGP Key: http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8E57F8B897D372B3

sambit

Jan 23, 2010, 4:54:04 PM1/23/10
to Astronomy and Model Making Club-IISERK
Sorry for the typo:
"The is a section "News"........."
should be read as
"There is a section "News"........"