GHOU2015 starting now. Follow us !!

rosa.doran

Aug 4, 2015, 3:23:49 PM8/4/15
to astr...@googlegroups.com
You are invited to the GHOU 2015 meeting via Zoom videoconference.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR MICROPHONE ON MUTE, unless you want to speak to the group.

Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/9321780329

Or join by phone:

    Meeting ID: 932 178 0329
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference