Current workflow for translations

Jacek Stanisław Sowiński

Dec 23, 2011, 7:36:18 PM12/23/11
to Astrid Power Users
Hi,

after last updates of Astrid, Polish translation lacks quite a number of
strings. I'd like to fix that but I just don't know where should I go:

- http://weloveastrid.com/translations/ says about
translations.launchpad.net, but this looks outdated as launchpad
doesn't know for instance about new "edit page" ('Who' instead of
'Assigned to' etc.) new help popovers.

- github: README.md doesn't tell us anything specific about
translations. There is contributors workflow, but I don't know if it
is also applicable for translators (I've made a pull request more than
a week ago and it didn't get a comment).

- somewhere else?

Disclaimer: this is not a grief or anything like that. I really love Astrid
and just want it to speak my language better than now. Thanks for all
your great work.

Merry Christmas!

--
Jacek Stanisław Sowiński