Save/Cancel buttons floating over keyboard

Jeenu

Oct 24, 2011, 4:00:39 AM10/24/11
to Astrid Power Users
I'm a returning Astrid user since I flashed my HTC Tattoo with
Cyanogenmod Gingerbread. Tattoo's screen is small, and with the
current Astrid, I can't edit a task's title because the Save/Cancel
buttons float horizontally on top of the keyboard. The way I do it now
to use quick add tasks, but still won't be able to if I were to rename
task.

It'd be great if you prevent Save/Cancel buttons from floating over
the keyboard, which I think isn't doing any purpose there.

Thanks.

--
Jeenu

Jeenu

Oct 25, 2011, 6:11:26 AM10/25/11
to Astrid Power Users
OK, this is how it looks on my phone: http://qupload.com/?v=screenhlh.png

As you can see, the Save/Cancel buttons appears needlessly over the
keyboard, hiding the text entry field.

--
Jeenu