Google task sync still goes wrong

nusch

Feb 29, 2012, 6:13:25 PM2/29/12
to astrid...@googlegroups.com
Since astrid 4.0 it very often unable to sync with gtasks, without particular error. Logout and login doesn't help, the only way to make it work is uninstall or delete Astrid data and removing all backups from astrid dir in SD card. Also tasks from other lists are constantly copied by Astrid to TODO list, often a few occurrencies. Any ideas what could cause that?

droido

May 10, 2012, 2:20:55 PM5/10/12
to astrid...@googlegroups.com
It seemed that way for me too, using my new Droid4, Astrid reported it could not connect with Google servers. Instead of giving up though, I next selected to sync the tasks anyway and it worked no problem.