Will The Earth End be in 2012?Where shall we go?❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Rachel...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2011, 3:20:06 AM12/28/11
to Astrid Power Users
Will The Earth End be in 2012?Where shall we go?❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Many experts from across the globe are predicting that the earth is
likely to end by the year 2012.
The reason could be a human effect or natural disaster while
interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for
Armageddon, the final battle between good an evil has been set for
2012.
Active Address:
http://www.2012ark.net/
Discuss Address:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/2012ark-the-last-life-journey/292745100770702
We provide many free seats for you on Ark.Completely free for lives.
Please Click "LIKE" and use your eyes to witness what will happen with
us in 2012.

Jon Paris

Jan 5, 2012, 4:06:19 AM1/5/12
to astrid...@googlegroups.com
Sorry this got through. We have banned this user. for future reference.