Producteev Sync not working

SquamLoon

Oct 16, 2011, 8:07:24 AM10/16/11
to Astrid Power Users
Not sure if this Group is still alive, but it's been two weeks since
my Producteev sync worked, and I'm wondering if others are having the
same problem, and if it's as dire for you as it is for me. I finally
had a SYSTEM, and now it's not working. Highly frustrating.

Arne Jans

Oct 16, 2011, 5:36:13 PM10/16/11
to astrid...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

yes, this group is alive, and I have been working on reproducing this issue. I only reproduced it once for an initial sync with Producteev with about 60 tasks, then Astrid crashed once.
But after that, the sync went through and everything went to normal. Still, I am trying to find the cause for this specific problem but am doubting that it is the cause for your problem, due to the fact that your problem is persisting.

So, to gather further information about this, could you please send us a log after a sync attempt at sup...@astrid.com

1.) download alogcat from the market and run it
2.) open Astrid
3.) try to reproduce the error you reported here
4.) long-press Home-button (or App-switcher-button on Honeycomb-devices) and select the running alogcat-app
5.) In alogcat, press the menu-button, select "Share" and "E-Mail" or "Google Mail" and send the logfile to sup...@astrid.com. Please make sure you enter "Producteev Sync not working" in the subject of the email.

Also, please include information about whether or not this was an initial sync with Producteev after uninstalling/reinstalling/logout/datawiping Astrid and how many active tasks you were trying to sync. Additionally, please give us some details about the phones network-condition and the sync-settings from within Astrids Producteev sync. Last, but not least, info about your phone model would be important too (manfacturer, model, Android OS version, ROM-version), as we cant rule out a problem with a specific phone yet.

Thanks for your help,

Arne Jans