Where are completed tasks?

Delphine Ménard

Nov 11, 2011, 5:41:18 AM11/11/11
to astrid...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

I have a question regarding the list of completed tasks.
I have been syncing to Producteev, which keeps all my completed tasks since ... well, since the beginning. Astrid on Android only syncs a number of them (say, the latest 30) and not all of them. Why?
Astrid.com in turn (I was thinking about moving from Producteev to Astrid.com) only syncs the last 14 completed.
Is there a cap to how many completed tasks Astrid will sync on my phone?

Thanks for your help,

Cheers,

Delphine

Arne Jans

Nov 12, 2011, 4:40:57 AM11/12/11
to astrid...@googlegroups.com

Delphine,

How did you determine such small numbers? Astrid surely doesnt impose any cap on numbers of completed tasks. What you might experience is that Astrid only syncs active tasks.

So when you are starting Astrid from scratch after a clean install, be sure to always import the latest backup to have all of your completed tasks in the database. Then sync after that, and Astrid will recognize during sync, when you e.g. reactivate an old task from the website, will reactivate it too with all notes and list-tags intact.

Just some number from me: I sync with Producteev too and have about 600 tasks in my shopping list which I recycle on a regular basis.

Arne Jans