Congestion when making multiple calls for a campaign

wvasquez

Mar 8, 2019, 1:11:03 PM3/8/19
to ASTPP
when I make a call it works correctly, but when I start a campaign it becomes congested and does not make the calls

Alex Heylin

Mar 8, 2019, 1:55:18 PM3/8/19
to ASTPP
Have you confirmed you're not trying to exceed the channel (concurrent call) limit on your SIP trunk?

If so please clarify exactly what you're trying to do, and what happens. Please include any logs / status codes.

Devang Nathwani

Mar 8, 2019, 9:55:03 PM3/8/19
to as...@googlegroups.com
In addition to what Alex has mentioned, check cc limit on customer edit as well.

On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 at 12:25 AM, Alex Heylin <alex....@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you confirmed you're not trying to exceed the channel (concurrent call) limit on your SIP trunk?

If so please clarify exactly what you're trying to do, and what happens. Please include any logs / status codes.

Thanks,
Devang Nathwani

Disclaimer:
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

abisio

Jun 9, 2019, 12:53:55 PM6/9/19
to ASTPP
I have a similar issue but with with regular calls. After a few days I start gettting MAX CALL EXCEEDED when making an outgoing call even when there are NO CALLS IN THAT TRUNK

If I increase the number the CALL GOES THRU; but after a while it is blocked again and have to raise the limit again.

There is  BIG SECURITY ISSUE here; is there any way to RESET THE COUNTER TO ZERO WHEN NO CALLS ACTIVE IN THAT TRUNK ???

Devang Nathwani

Jun 13, 2019, 5:40:36 AM6/13/19
to as...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

CC limit mechanism works fine, no issue in it.
You can confirm the customer and trunk CC limit. And keep observing the freeswitch logs there you will get exact problem.

Alex Bisio

Jun 13, 2019, 5:24:49 PM6/13/19
to as...@googlegroups.com
It is not true. WITHOUT ANY CALL I increase the limit and the call went through. Is there any way to reset the INTERNAL COUNTER ??

Alex Bisio

Samir Doshi

Jun 14, 2019, 1:07:29 AM6/14/19
to ASTPP
Which version of FreeSwitch are you using?

Thanks,

Samir Doshi

iNextrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

https://www.inextrix.com

https://www.astppbilling.org

Disclaimer:

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/14/19, 10:37:01 AM

abisio

Jun 30, 2020, 9:47:57 AM6/30/20
to ASTPP
Samir

I am using ASTPP 401 in Debian and when I get too many simultaneous calls I got the message SWITCH CONGESTION even when there plenty channels available.
Sometims I am able to see the counters too high even when there are NO CALLS or just a FEW.  Again to my question. How do I reset this thing and beg goes back to normal
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to as...@googlegroups.com.

--
Thanks,
Devang Nathwani

Disclaimer:
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

abisio

Hemdip Badani

Jul 30, 2020, 11:33:29 AM7/30/20
to ASTPP
Hello Alex,

Please share call log to check issue, https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/

Hemdip Badani
QA Team Lead
iNextrix Technologies Pvt Ltd.

Alex Bisio

Jul 30, 2020, 12:57:30 PM7/30/20
to as...@googlegroups.com
Hemdip

You will see nothing with the call log. Basically counters (trunk specially) are not being released. You can see the counter for example 31/30 32/20 33/30 ... and so on.  BUT ALL CALLS ARE REJECTED inmediatel with cause 480 SWITCH CONGESTION.
The truth is if I check how many calls that person has is ZERO or perhaps a few, but the point here is CALL COUNTER for the TRUNK are not being released.

Strangely calls on the CUSTOMER does not seems to have the same problem.  I seems to work fine or at least is rejecting less calls; but the TRUNK CC is basically rejecting  everything when HEAVY TRAFFIC

Alex Bisio

Alex Bisio