Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Waltz-Astoria

necitită,
27 nov. 2007, 12:33:4927.11.2007
– astoria...@googlegroups.com
WALTZ - ASTORIA

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

November 27, 2007
Hello Friend!

We are sorry to announce that TUESDAY NIGHT COMEDY has been cancelled until further notice. We know you're dissapointed, we are too! But we're moving forward to some exciting new plans and believe me, you will be amazed! Check out some cool new performers we have this week. and be sure to stop by for "COLE PORTER CHALLENGE" on Dec. 5th.

Sincerely,
Song

Song Zhang
COLE PORTER CHALLENGE
AND SONG'S B-DAY CELEBRATION

Cole Porter A TRIBUTE EVENT to American songwriter COLE PORTER and the birthday of his BIGGEST fan, SONG.

Wednesday @ 8pm

  Dec.5th, 2007
WALTZ-ASTORIA
23-14 Ditmars Boulevard
Astoria, New York 11105
LEE HOGANS
Trumpeter to Pop icon PRINCE and media mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs leads his very own jazz ensemble PURSUANCE JAZZ
Lee Hogans

Saturday
Dec. 8th, 2007
7pm

MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!
LOOK WHO'S PERFORMING THIS WEEK

STEPHANE WREMBEL
Stephane Wrembel

CONNIE BROOKS & RYAN OLSEN

SAMBASAURUS

JENNIFER GARZA
Jennifer Garza

JON CHRISTOPHER
Become a Friend & Join Our Mailing List!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING, SEE YOU @ WALTZ!

Song
Waltz-Astoria
This email was sent to astoria...@googlegroups.com, by mu...@waltz-astoria.com
Waltz-Astoria | 23-14 Ditmars Boulevard | Astoria | NY | 11105
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului
Redirecționați
0 mesaje noi