10/10 DRINKING LIBERALLY/ BIRTHDAY - CHAT 'N CHEW

Drinking Liberally - Queens

Oct 6, 2008, 12:39:06 AM10/6/08
to astoria...@googlegroups.com

Hey everyone,

Our next Queens Drinking Liberally will be this Friday, October 10th, in Manhattan, at Chat 'n Chew (10 East 16th Street (bewtween 5th and Union Square), with me and Stephanie as co-hosts. We'll be Drinking Liberally and celebrating the end of my 20's (w/o the market crash).

So let's go eat and drink at Chat 'n Chew this Friday and afterwards you can teach me to play some pool at Slate Plus. We'll be at Chat 'n Chew from 8 pm - 10 pm and then head to Slate Plus at 54 W. 21st Street (between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue) to shoot pool.

Cheers,

Donald