Monday, June 23 - QUEENS DRINKING LIBERALLY

1 view

Donald Graff

Jun 17, 2008, 1:52:50 AM6/17/08
to astoria...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Our next Queens Drinking Liberally will be next Monday, June 23, from 7:30 - 10 pm at the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden in Astoria. Stephanie Hunt will be co-hosting this Queens Drinking Liberally with me as well as future ones, which will be the second and fourth Fridays of the month, starting on July 13th.

We will be meeting outside the Beer Garden at one of the picnic tables. The Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden is at 29-19 24th Avenue, Astoria, NY. It is closest to the N/W train stop at Astoria Blvd (1 stop before the last). The Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden is the only old-fashioned outdoor beer garden in the city. If there are problems finding us, call me on my cell phone at 718-986-7724. Their website http://www.bohemianhall.com/home.htm includes directions under Location.

Cheers,

Donald