MEET AND GREET

Song Zhang

Jan 24, 2008, 2:08:45 PM1/24/08
to astoria...@googlegroups.com
WALTZ-ASTORIA
MEET AND GREET
Jan. 24, 2008
Meet and Greet
Quick Links

SUNDAY NIGHT SHOWCASE
Sunday Night Showcase
SUNDAY, JAN. 27
8pm
Hi everyone,

We all know that time is money, so I'll be quick as you glance through our newsletter.

We have re-organized our website to better inform you. The new menu page is up, new pictures have been uploaded, we'll also be adding a page for all of our fabulous contributors. It'll be a great way to network with one another. Take a look and let me know what you think. (If you find a photo of you on our website and you do not wish to be on there. Please let us know so we can take care of it. We definitely will respect your wishes.)

I want to welcome Connie Brooks and Ryan Olsen to our amazing group of resident artists. They will be performing once a month on the first Saturdays. Be sure to check out this swinging jazz combo, a new discovery of mine.

Now down to business :-) I meet a lot of people who had just moved to Astoria. Heck, some locals feels I'm still new even with two years of residency under my belt. If you're brand new to the neighborhood, or a seasoned resident who's got some experiences to share, come to the MEET AND GREET PARTY this Saturday. Of course, we always welcome anyone who just want to meet people and have a grand ol'e time. Drink specials all night, plus cool surprises, musical or non musical all included!!!

Okay, I said I'll be quick. And I really tried, believe or not. Check out the website, shoot me an email if you've got any questions. WELCOME TO WALTZ-ASTORIA!!!

Cheers,
Song Zhang
Waltz-Astoria
TONIGHT (Thur. 9pm)

Stephane Wrembel

STEPHANE WREMBEL
Music of Django Reinhardt and Gypsy Jam
Every Thursday @ Waltz

FRIDAY (01/25) LADY SONGWRITERS
AF

ANNIE FITZGERALD

CC

CASSANDRA
KUBINSKI

JT

JENEEN TERRANA

This email was sent to astoria...@googlegroups.com, by mu...@waltz-astoria.com
Waltz-Astoria | 23-14 Ditmars Boulevard | Astoria | NY | 11105