TUES, NOV 27 QDL in ASTORIA

1 view

Donald Graff, Drinking Liberally Queens

Nov 24, 2007, 11:42:18 PM11/24/07
to astoria...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving and just a reminder that our next Queens Drinking Liberally is this Tuesday, November 27, from 7:30 pm on at the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden in Astoria. Since the weather is getting colder, we will most likely be meeting indoors at one of the booths by the bar and may move downstairs to a larger table as the evening progresses.

The Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden is at 29-19 24th Avenue, Astoria, NY. It is closest to the N/W train stop at Astoria Blvd (1 stop before the last). The Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden is the only old-fashioned outdoor beer garden in the city. If there are problems finding us, call me on my cell phone at 718-986-7724. Their website http://www.bohemianhall.com/home.htm includes directions under Location.

If you have any questions, please contact me at que...@drinkingliberally.org.

Thanks,

Donald

--