Happy Thanksgiving!

Waltz-Astoria

Nov 22, 2007, 11:30:40 AM11/22/07
to astoria...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends

Wherever you are, HApPY THANKSgIVING! This year hasn't been a easy one, getting through it with courage, I'm sure we'll have a lot to be thankful for...

Make sure you include us in your celebration. Come by and see us, we'll save a treat, just for you!!

CASENAVE JAZZ TRIO
 GustavoGUSTAVO CASENAVE is an accomplished jazz pianist and composer from Uruguay. His technique is flawless and his performance is powerful yet sensitive. Hear a performance of original jazz composition and yes, TANGO!

FRIDAY, Nov. 23, 8pm
$10 Cover, $7 Drink Minimum
ALEX TERRIER QUARTET - NU-JAZZ
 ALEX TERRIER
Born in Paris in 1980, Alex Terrier began playing piano at age 8. Two years later he picked up the saxophone after hearing Bird and Cannonball, and started his journey in the musical world. In November 2005 Alex Terrier recorded his debut album « Stop Requested » (Aphrodite Records) with his quintet featuring George Garzone, Nick Falk, Hogyu Hwang, Michel Reis, and guests artists Jeff Davis and Akira Ishiguro. In 2007 Alex Terrier records with Greek pianist Dimitris Mikelis and guitarist Lionel Loueke.
FRIDAY, Nov. 23, 10pm
$10 Cover, $7 Drink Minimum

Thank ya'll for listening, see you @ Waltz!

Sincerely,

Song Zhang
Waltz-Astoria

ERIC DIVITO TRIO
Astoria based Eric DiVito Trio has been a frequent guest at venues throughout the city. Performing an unique selection of original jazz compositions, their performances are both exciting and unforgettable.

SATURDAY, Nov. 24, 7:30pm

$10 Cover, $7 Drink Minimum

Waltz-Astoria | 23-14 Ditmars Boulevard | Astoria | NY | 11105