Queens DL Presents Reading Liberally SUNDAY, JAN. 27

Donald Graff, Drinking Liberally Queens

Jan 14, 2008, 8:22:02 PM1/14/08
to astoria...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

After hosting the Queens Chapter of Drinking Liberally at the Beer Garden in Astoria for the past few years, Queens Drinking Liberally will be hosting Reading Liberally at Omonia Cafe in Astoria (32-20 Broadway, Astoria, NY). It is located right off the "Broadway" stop of the N/W Train. We will be meeting there on Sunday, January 27, from 11 AM to 1 PM. The book I'm interested in reading is "War in Darfur and the Search for Peace", a series of essays edited by Alex de Waal. If you're interested in the book and will be coming, I recommend ordering the book online.

If you have any questions, please contact me at que...@drinkingliberally.org. or you can call me at 718-986-7724.

Thanks,

Donald

--