Fwd: [New announcement] An integrated perspective on the future of mobility

Jack Ring

Jan 11, 2017, 5:36:43 AM1/11/17
to astewg

Begin forwarded message:

From: Automotive IQ <groups-...@linkedin.com>
Subject: [New announcement] An integrated perspective on the future of mobility
Date: January 11, 2017 at 3:26:50 AM MST
To: Jack Ring <jri...@gmail.com>

Groups

Automotive IQ

Announcement in Automotive IQ

An integrated perspective on the future of mobility

announcerFullName

Christoffer Augsburg
Marketing Manager at IQPC Germany

This report (courtesy of McKinsey&Company) seeks to uncover some key trends by addressing the following questions: How will advanced mobility take shape in different urban environments? Will society be better or worse off, and what will the main drivers be? Do changes in local mobility systems have global impact? If we are to reap the economic and societal benefits of advanced mobility systems, how could we accelerate our move towards them?

Download the report at http://bit.ly/2j6XXeY

Best Regards,
Rani Kuppusamy

P.S. If the article was of interest to you, I would like to invite you to join us at Autonomous Vehicle Asia Summit 2017 in Singapore- http://bit.ly/2ifgj9q
For more information please email rani.ku...@iqpc.com.sg

Respond Now

View

Don't want to hear from the manager? Unsubscribe here
This email was intended for Jack Ring (Systemist at Educe LLC). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.

© 2017 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.